Spring is coming soon! I can just feel it. Actually weather network told us that this week is probably the last cold week of the winter! Of course you cannot always trust weather.com but we can hope right!
Before break we had some fun with the warm weather...
Being on the 4th floor is fun!
Don't worry mom, we were completely safe.
We also took a trip to China Star to get away from SODEXO for a little while. It was great fun and some great food as well :)
Making a weird shaped star from chopsticks!
Break was fantastic, now back to reality...
... but I am not quite there yet.. just one more chapter in Mansfield Park please?
My favorite line thus far in this great novel:
"'Oh! Do not attack me with your watch. A watch is always too fast or too slow. I cannot be dictated to by a watch.'"
That's all for now folks!
<3



Oh, so you don't like to be dictated by a watch....... that explains a little something from this last summer........ like how 7:00 am was 7:04, 7:08, 7:03, 7:05, ....7: 09.......
ReplyDelete